If you continue to live abroad while your child attends a boarding school in the UK, you will need to appoint a Guardian, which is required by law. Best Start Education is one of the few guardianship organisations, which is fully accredited by AEGIS (Association for the Education and Guardianship of International Students). This means that we provide a safe, happy environment to give your child the best possible opportunity to discover his/her own potential.
We have different levels of guardianship depending on your needs. Our founder is a qualified teacher and examiner with many years of teaching experience in both state and private sectors in the UK, and is well placed to be able to offer students and parents a high level of relevant academic advice and support.
“Best Start Education is an excellent example of a small Guardianship Organisation who encompasses all that AEGIS stands for in providing a safe and highly efficient service to students and their parents” – James Davies, Lead Inspector, May 2017
- staying in touch with parents and the child at all times
- providing a caring family home to the students during holidays and exeat weekends (when your child’s school is closed)
- arranging meeting at the airport and transfer to the school, accompanying the student
- helping the student to settle into school
- purchasing school uniform, stationary and other day to day items
- facilitating getting a SIM card
- attending parent-teacher meetings and sending reports to parents
- monitoring academic achievements of your child and creating a support plan if needed
- finding tutors and booking courses when needed
- paying any extra expenses from the deposit (such as extra uniform, school trips, music lessons) on behalf of the parents if needed.
- arranging birthday celebrations, organising flower deliveries and cakes.
BEING YOUR CHILD’S SECOND FAMILY IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY IS OUR PRIORITY!
“Nothing is too much trouble for the staff involved with Best Start Education” – James Davies, Lead Inspector, May 2017
“Schools, students, homestays and parents all report extremely high levels of satisfaction with the work of Best Start Education” – James Davies, Lead Inspector, May 2017
We understand the importance of the wellbeing and happiness of your child and recognise it as our priority. Please contact us for professional advice you can trust and support you can rely on.
All policies and procedures are available on request.
Please contact us: email@example.com
Tel. +44 79307 32407